And hello again. Sorry to have been away so long, but trust me when I say that things have been a bit frantic. I was in New York late last week to meet with some Really Neat People, and now I’m on the opposite coast, in Los Angeles, to meet some more Really Neat People. In fact, yesterday was such a fantastic day that I hardly minded sitting in I-5 traffic for two hours on my way back to Anaheim. Can I tell you all about it? Not yet — but as the exclamation point on this west coast excursion, I just got off the phone with Agent J, and it looks like we’ll be able to formally reveal the secret identity of Project Blue Harvest at some point next week. So when I say “stay tuned,” I really mean it.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
Becoming Dr. Seuss
Find me on Twitter!My Tweets
...and on Instagram.
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Han Shot First
200 Years of The Sketch Book
Proud Member of BIO
Recent Blog Posts
- The Meticulous Whimsey of Dr. Seuss
- Remembering Terry Jones, Jim Henson, and Labyrinth
- Remembering Caroll Spinney
- In Which Becoming Dr. Seuss Makes the Kirkus Best Books List of 2019
- It's Emmet Otter Day!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Television
- Dr. Seuss is Longlisted
- Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
- Origins of The Dark Crystal
- Dr. Seuss writ large