And hello again. Sorry to have been away so long, but trust me when I say that things have been a bit frantic. I was in New York late last week to meet with some Really Neat People, and now I’m on the opposite coast, in Los Angeles, to meet some more Really Neat People. In fact, yesterday was such a fantastic day that I hardly minded sitting in I-5 traffic for two hours on my way back to Anaheim. Can I tell you all about it? Not yet — but as the exclamation point on this west coast excursion, I just got off the phone with Agent J, and it looks like we’ll be able to formally reveal the secret identity of Project Blue Harvest at some point next week. So when I say “stay tuned,” I really mean it.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
...and on Instagram.
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- The truth behind discovery of 'mummified alien' is crystal clear March 18, 2018
- How Star Wars Plays a Role in Ready Player One March 17, 2018
- Massive Star Wars Costume Exhibit Opens At Detroit Institute Of Arts In May March 17, 2018
- Mark Hamill and his wife Marilou York are in high spirits as they celebrate St Patrick's Day March 17, 2018
- There's a really depressing 'real world' reason for why you won't see any Star Wars references in ... March 17, 2018
Old News is Good News