And hello again. Sorry to have been away so long, but trust me when I say that things have been a bit frantic. I was in New York late last week to meet with some Really Neat People, and now I’m on the opposite coast, in Los Angeles, to meet some more Really Neat People. In fact, yesterday was such a fantastic day that I hardly minded sitting in I-5 traffic for two hours on my way back to Anaheim. Can I tell you all about it? Not yet — but as the exclamation point on this west coast excursion, I just got off the phone with Agent J, and it looks like we’ll be able to formally reveal the secret identity of Project Blue Harvest at some point next week. So when I say “stay tuned,” I really mean it.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
...and on Instagram.
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- Where I’ll Be
- Nuts and Bolts
- Olkoon voima kanssasi.
- George Lucas is coming in paperback…
- Über George Lucas mit Geek! reden (and now in English, too!)
- It’s Jim Henson Day!
- Project Lorax: The Research Zone
- Project Lorax: An Update
- “The Word ‘No’ Isn’t In His Vocabulary”: An Interview, Part III
- May the Fourteenth Be With You…
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- George Lucas approves of 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' December 15, 2017
- Blame 'Star Wars' if You Think Science Fiction Is Brain Dead December 15, 2017
- Is 'The Last Jedi' Too Different From Past 'Star Wars' Movies? Rian Johnson Divided Twitter With ... December 15, 2017
- The inescapable politics of 'Star Wars' December 15, 2017
- Movie Review: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is highly enjoyable despite length December 15, 2017
Old News is Good News