And hello again. Sorry to have been away so long, but trust me when I say that things have been a bit frantic. I was in New York late last week to meet with some Really Neat People, and now I’m on the opposite coast, in Los Angeles, to meet some more Really Neat People. In fact, yesterday was such a fantastic day that I hardly minded sitting in I-5 traffic for two hours on my way back to Anaheim. Can I tell you all about it? Not yet — but as the exclamation point on this west coast excursion, I just got off the phone with Agent J, and it looks like we’ll be able to formally reveal the secret identity of Project Blue Harvest at some point next week. So when I say “stay tuned,” I really mean it.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- “The Word ‘No’ Isn’t In His Vocabulary”: An Interview, Part III
- May the Fourteenth Be With You…
- “He Isn’t Inclined to Worry About Your Emotional Well-Being”: An Interview, Part II
- The Picture That Worked
- “Too Many Notes”: An Interview, Part I
- Back at the Book Fest
- The One in Which I Enjoy Being George Lucas’s Biographer
- Your Mountain Is Waiting…So Get on Your Way!
- The Eyes Have It…
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- Why Colin Trevorrow Probably Won't Suffer the Same Star Wars Fate as Lord and Miller June 27, 2017
- Hey, Autograph Seekers June 27, 2017
- Marvel & Lucasfilm Introduce New Jedi June 27, 2017
- Bong Joon-ho Could Be the New Steven Spielberg June 27, 2017
- Lucasfilm reportedly hired an acting coach for Alden Ehrenreich on the Han Solo set June 27, 2017
Old News is Good News