Happy 40th Anniversary, Sesame Street! And if there’s one important lesson I learned from the show, it’s this: be careful when you sneeze that you don’t blow your nose off.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- “The Word ‘No’ Isn’t In His Vocabulary”: An Interview, Part III
- May the Fourteenth Be With You…
- “He Isn’t Inclined to Worry About Your Emotional Well-Being”: An Interview, Part II
- The Picture That Worked
- “Too Many Notes”: An Interview, Part I
- Back at the Book Fest
- The One in Which I Enjoy Being George Lucas’s Biographer
- Your Mountain Is Waiting…So Get on Your Way!
- The Eyes Have It…
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Old News is Good News