I’m off bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Los Angeles to conduct several interviews — and, if I have time, catch lunch or dinner at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Next week , it’s interviews in New York and Pittsburgh, and an Irving event in Philadelphia. I’m counting on not knowing what day it is for the next two weeks. But I plan to report back here this week, so keep watching.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- “The Word ‘No’ Isn’t In His Vocabulary”: An Interview, Part III
- May the Fourteenth Be With You…
- “He Isn’t Inclined to Worry About Your Emotional Well-Being”: An Interview, Part II
- The Picture That Worked
- “Too Many Notes”: An Interview, Part I
- Back at the Book Fest
- The One in Which I Enjoy Being George Lucas’s Biographer
- Your Mountain Is Waiting…So Get on Your Way!
- The Eyes Have It…
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- Ron Howard directing a Star Wars movie? His George Lucas connection began 45 years ago June 28, 2017
- George Lucas to build US$1.5 billion museum in Los Angeles June 28, 2017
- George Lucas Cuts Down Bottom - Feeders With A Truthsaber June 28, 2017
- Los Angeles City Council OKs George Lucas storytelling museum June 28, 2017
- George Lucas' Museum Gets Go-Ahead From LA City Council June 28, 2017
Old News is Good News