I’m off bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Los Angeles to conduct several interviews — and, if I have time, catch lunch or dinner at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Next week , it’s interviews in New York and Pittsburgh, and an Irving event in Philadelphia. I’m counting on not knowing what day it is for the next two weeks. But I plan to report back here this week, so keep watching.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
...and on Instagram.The #rappahannockriver has swollen over its banks in #fredericksburg. Highest I’ve seen it in a long time. The sign under water here is normally WAY out of the water.How I spent my morning: @rpipoly Class of 2018 graduation, where my mild picked up two BS degrees and a Masters in Applied Mathematics. *head spins* #rpi #graduationGrayson, A Study, in Four Acts #dogsofinstagram #dogs #yum
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- Becoming Dr. Seuss: A Quick Update
- Cover Reveal: Becoming Dr. Seuss
- Remembering Dot Turk, My Charming Guide to Leland, Mississippi
- More Foreign Editions? Czech.
- Jim Henson Now on Sale for Kindle!
- Go Watch Muppet Guys Talking
- Always Watching
- At Work in the Geisel Library
- George Lucas Goes Around the World
- Where I’ll Be
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- 9 STAR WARS Projects That Almost Happened July 18, 2018While the gigantic babies with $200 million trying to remake The Last Jedi have their own plans for the franchise, the O.G. himself George Lucas had ...
- The Last Temptation of Skywalker: The “Blasphemy” of 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Illuminates a ... July 18, 2018(Welcome to The Movies That Made Star Wars, a series where we explore the films that inspired or help us better understand George Lucas's iconic ...
- A THIRD of Australian women would give up regular sex for financial security - so do you agree? July 18, 2018'Not surprisingly, financial stress has a differing burden on men and women in their everyday lives,' said Raiz Invest managing director, George Lucas.
- California's Pointless Net Neutrality Efforts July 18, 2018California is moving ahead with some of the most ambitious — and pointless — net neutrality laws in the country that will only make the patchwork ...
- Eugene Symphony Gets Ready to Feel the Force July 18, 2018The result was something that basically surpassed the story of George Lucas. “No one's come close to this so far,” Lecce-Chong says, “as far as the ...
- 9 STAR WARS Projects That Almost Happened July 18, 2018
Old News is Good News