I’m off bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Los Angeles to conduct several interviews — and, if I have time, catch lunch or dinner at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Next week , it’s interviews in New York and Pittsburgh, and an Irving event in Philadelphia. I’m counting on not knowing what day it is for the next two weeks. But I plan to report back here this week, so keep watching.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
Becoming Dr. Seuss
Find me on Twitter!My Tweets
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Han Shot First
200 Years of The Sketch Book
Proud Member of BIO
Recent Blog Posts
- Sixty Years of Green Eggs and Ham
- Jim and Washington
- Guiding Vocals
- “Constant Wonder” and Dr. Seuss
- Becoming Dr. Seuss in the NYT
- Happy Birthday Kermit! (And Sam! And Lisa!)
- Take a (Virtual) Walk with Me Through the Jim Henson Exhibition
- Cabin Fever? Catch Me Talking Jim Henson with Tough Pigs
- In Search of the Muppets
- Looking for a Signed Copy of Becoming Dr. Seuss?