I’m off bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Los Angeles to conduct several interviews — and, if I have time, catch lunch or dinner at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Next week , it’s interviews in New York and Pittsburgh, and an Irving event in Philadelphia. I’m counting on not knowing what day it is for the next two weeks. But I plan to report back here this week, so keep watching.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
...and on Instagram.
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
- Where I’ll Be
- Nuts and Bolts
- Olkoon voima kanssasi.
- George Lucas is coming in paperback…
- Über George Lucas mit Geek! reden (and now in English, too!)
- It’s Jim Henson Day!
- Project Lorax: The Research Zone
- Project Lorax: An Update
- “The Word ‘No’ Isn’t In His Vocabulary”: An Interview, Part III
- May the Fourteenth Be With You…
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- Four Reasons Why 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Isn't One for the Ages December 17, 2017
- Star Wars secret: Harrison Ford didn't like being kept in the dark December 17, 2017
- Will Rian Johnson's Star Wars Trilogy Feature Luke Skywalker and Be Set in Modern-Day New ... December 17, 2017
- SpaceX Rocket Carries Shipment of 'Star Wars' Patches to the ISS December 17, 2017
- Star Wars: Mark Hamill Thinks The Prequels Were More Original Than The Force Awakens December 17, 2017
Old News is Good News