I’m off bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Los Angeles to conduct several interviews — and, if I have time, catch lunch or dinner at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Next week , it’s interviews in New York and Pittsburgh, and an Irving event in Philadelphia. I’m counting on not knowing what day it is for the next two weeks. But I plan to report back here this week, so keep watching.
The Official Home Page of Brian Jay JonesWelcome to the official website of Brian Jay Jones - that’s me, the writer and biographer and not the dead Rolling Stone. Or the live aeronaut. Keep trying.
George Lucas: A Life
I’m on Twitter, too.My Tweets
...and on Instagram.
Han Shot First
Recent Blog Posts
Proud Member of BIO
Featured on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
What I’m Reading
- The truth behind discovery of 'mummified alien' is crystal clear March 18, 2018
- How Star Wars Plays a Role in Ready Player One March 17, 2018
- Massive Star Wars Costume Exhibit Opens At Detroit Institute Of Arts In May March 17, 2018
- Mark Hamill and his wife Marilou York are in high spirits as they celebrate St Patrick's Day March 17, 2018
- There's a really depressing 'real world' reason for why you won't see any Star Wars references in ... March 17, 2018
Old News is Good News